Last updated: January 23, 2019
This website is operated by SIDAN SRL (“we” or “us”).
1. Who are we?
This website publishes SIDAN’s company profile.
This website is operated by SIDAN SRL (“we” or “us”).
2. Who can you contact for privacy questions or concerns?
Strada Statale APPIA KM.240
82013 BONEA (BN)
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim to respond within 30 days from the date we receive privacy-related communications.
3. How do we collect personal data?
Directly. We could obtain personal data directly from individuals in a variety of ways, including obtaining personal data from individuals who provide us their business card, complete our online forms, subscribe to our newsletters or apply for open roles. We may also obtain personal data directly when, for example, we are establishing a business relationship or performing professional services through a contract.
4. What categories of personal data do we collect?
- Personal data. Here is a list of personal data we commonly collect to conduct our business activities.
- Contact details (e.g., name, company name, job title, work and mobile telephone numbers, work and personal email and postal address).
- Professional details (e.g., job and career history, educational background and professional memberships, published articles).
- overwrite CCTV footage within 30 days.
5. What lawful reasons do we have for processing personal data?
We may rely on the following lawful reasons when we collect and use personal data to operate our business and provide our products and services:
- Contract – We may process personal data in order to perform our contractual obligations.
- Legitimate interests – We may rely on legitimate interests based on our evaluation that the processing is fair, reasonable and balanced. These include:
- Delivering services to our clients – To deliver the professional services our clients have engaged us to provide.
6. Why do we need personal data?
We aspire to be transparent when we collect and use personal data and tell you why we need it, which typically includes:
- Seeking qualified candidates, and forwarding candidate career inquiries to our People team, which may be governed by different privacy terms and policies.
- Processing online requests, including responding to communications from individuals or requests for proposals and quotations.
7. Do we share personal data with third parties?
8. Do we transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area?
10. What are your data protection rights?
Your data protection rights are highlighted here.
- Access – You can ask us to verify whether we are processing personal data about you, and if so, to provide more specific information.
- Correction – You can ask us to correct our records if you believe they contain incorrect or incomplete information about you.
- Erasure – You can ask us to erase (delete) your personal data after you withdraw your consent to processing or when we no longer need it for the purpose it was originally collected.
- Processing restrictions – You can ask us to temporarily restrict our processing of your personal data if you contest the accuracy of your personal data, prefer to restrict its use rather than having us erase it, or need us to preserve it for you to establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim. A temporary restriction may apply while verifying whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to process it. You can ask us to inform you before we lift that temporary processing restriction.
- Data portability – In some circumstances, where you have provided personal data to us, you can ask us to transmit that personal data (in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format) directly to another company if is technically feasible.
- Automated Individual Decision-making – You can ask us to review any decisions made about you which we made solely based on automated processing, including profiling, that produced legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affected you.
- Right to Object to Direct Marketing including Profiling – You can object to our use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling. We may need to keep some minimal information to comply with your request to cease marketing to you.
- Right to Withdraw Consent – You can withdraw your consent that you have previously given to one or more specified purposes to process your personal data. This will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. It may mean we are not able to provide certain products or services to you and we will advise you if this is the case.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information or to exercise any of your other rights. This helps us to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. No fee is required to make a request unless your request is clearly unfounded or excessive. Depending on the circumstances, we may be unable to comply with your request based on other lawful grounds.
11. How long do we retain personal data?
We retain personal data to provide our services, stay in contact with you and to comply with applicable laws, regulations and professional obligations that we are subject to. Unless a different time frame applies as a result of business need or specific legal, regulatory or contractual requirements, where we retain personal data in accordance with these uses, we retain personal data for three years. We will dispose of personal data in a secure manner when we no longer need it.