- Steatite list insulation.
- Ceramic fibres insulation.
- Resistive winding made of Ni-Cr 80/20 spiral wire.
- Outside full or pierced sheet in shiny stainless steel.
- Between 20% - 30% energy saving.
- Specific power 6/8 Watt/cm2.
- Durable over long periods.
- Power cable with pure nikel wires insulated by fibre glassteflon armour and protected by metal braiding.
- Test certificate.
Ceramic heaters for plasticization cylindres.
Heaters ceramic injection presses with double casing and double ceramic fiber insulation.
Heaters ceramic injection presses with three double insulation housings, mechanical protection, and increase energy savings.
Ceramic sector heaters covering only a part of a cylindrical section.
- On machines with operating temperatures up to 280 ° C.
- Where energy savings are required, CERAPLUS offers improved performance of 20%-30%.
SUGGESTIONS FOR ASSEMBLY
- Easy to apply because of their mechanical flexibility that allows the opening of the heater to be installed.
- The minimum diameter acheivable is 70 mm , refer to the table above for the values of band width.
- Over 450 mm in diameter is appropriate to divide the heater into two or more sections powered separately.
- Maximum specific power 6-8W/cm2
- For wide range of more than 54mm three-phase star connections are used.
- For wide range of more than 84mm place links triangle and threephase power single-double.